About The Images:
- For the most part, the images that you see on this website are my work.
- My images are all Copyright Mark Pelloth, All Rights Reserved.
- Exceptions include the occasional photo included in the body of a post, which will be identified as the work of others.
- Also, images that are in the Public Domain are not copyrighted, although my modification of them is considered Copyright Mark Pelloth, All Rights Reserved.
- For permission to use any of the content of this website, including images, please contact me using the ‘Contact Me’ link at the bottom of any page. Use without permission is prohibited,
About The Gift Shop:
- The items offered in the Gift Shop are produced by fulfillment company that I’ve selected for
- their awareness of social and environmental concerns
- for the quality of the printing and the items upon which the printing appears, and
- their commitment to providing good customer service.
- Your purchase request is delivered directly to their facility, and they ship the finished products directly to you.
- Please contact me if you have any difficulty with the purchase, delivery or quality of any item you buy. I want to know, and speaking from experience, so does the fulfillment staff.
About The Printed Garments:
- Shirts are printed on Brother DTG printers with genuine Brother GT-3, water based pigment inks, CPSIA compliant and Oeko-Tex™ certified, which means they’re safe for children’s clothing, and have a reduced environmental impact.
- I try to choose all or mostly cotton, because it’s what I like. I personally have washed these shirts many times without significant fading.
About the Prints:
- Photgraphic prints are printed with Epson Stylus Pro 7900 printers using Epson UltraChrome HDR ink-jet technology.
- Prints are printed on Epson Premium Lusterpaper, which, when used with UltraChrome inks has permanance rating of 71 years.
- The surface finish of this paper is a smooth satin gloss that brings out the nuance of photographic images
- Framed prints (where offered) use black wood (Alder) frames and acrylic covers, and produce a final size of +1″ on all sides (i.e. 24″ x 36″ = 26″ x 38″).
- Matted prints are not available. Images resulting in non-standard aspect ratios (such as 7″x15″ as opposed to a standard 8″x10″) may have a ‘faux mat’ incorporated into the design to yield a print that will fit a standard frame.
- Note that signed prints produced using a photographic process are sometimes offered in the ‘Back Room’ section of this site.
About the Posters:
- Acid-free, archival, museum-quality posters
- All posters are printed on thick, durable Epson Enhanced Matte Paper
- The surface finish of this paper is a nearly flat sheen, perfect for graphics
- Framed posters (where offered) use black wood (Alder) frames and acrylic covers, and produce a final size of +1″ on all sides (i.e. 24″ x 36″ = 26″ x 38″)
About the Mugs:
- White, glossy, ceramic mug.
- Made and printed in the USA.
- Available in 11 oz and 15 oz sizes.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Microwave safe.
- From the manufacturer: ‘This brawny version of ceramic mug shows it’s true colors with quality assurance to withstand heat in the microwave and put it through the dishwasher as many times as you like, the quality will not be altered.’
- The Gift Shop uses Paypal as the payment processor. It’s secure and familiar, and does not require that you even have a Paypal account.
- The Gallery section also uses Paypal, but there is no ‘shopping cart’. Each payment solution is individually arranged by mutual agreement.
- Donations…Always welcome! It’s a one time Paypal transaction. Contribute any amount and feel the universe sigh with contentment.
From the Epson website:
Epson UltraChrome inks are extremely high performance colour inks designed for professional photographic, graphic arts and proofing applications. From producing the inspiring images of the most famous photographers in the world to ensuring that commercial prints are rendered to the most exacting standards of colour accuracy, Epson UltraChrome inks are designed to exceed the expectations of the most demanding professionals.
All Epson UltraChrome Inks (Besides UltraChrome GS) are pigment inks with high pigment density and feature a resin coating for each particle for more stability to produce prints of an even surface and gloss and that are highly stable on a wide variety of media including fine art, specialty and plain paper.
● Superb colour stability
● Low level of metamerism ensures that colour change under different light conditions is minimised or eliminated
● Designed to suit and print on a wide variety of media while maintaining outstanding lightfastness
● Epson UltraChrome inks can deliver twice the density of our conventional pigment inks. As a result, they reproduce a larger gamut of colour and deeper blacks
● Superb water and wear resistance
From the Epson website:
Wedding, portrait and school photographers have traditionally used luster paper for their photos. Now Epson offers this popular surface paper, Premium Luster Photo Paper, to digital printmakers. This instant drying paper produces vivid, lifelike images that rival those of traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints by offering maximum ink coverage and a high D-Max for true photographic reproductions. Its 10-mil RC base gives prints a photographic feel, and keeps the paper cockle-free. Ideal for use with all Epson Inks.
Like all of Epson’s innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. As always, EPSON supplies guarantees EPSON quality.
• Highest color gamut available for vivid color reproduction
• RC paper base for actual photo prints
• Luster “E” surface finish
• Enhanced 2880 dpi printing for the highest quality output
• Dries instantly for easy handling with Epson inks
• Compatible with dye, EPSON Archival and UltraChrome ink
• 10 mil thickness for a durable photographic feel